Training the staff
Programme of training in preventing money laundering and terrorism financing includes:
- Training procedures and methods (introductory (initial) instructing, non-scheduled (targeted) instructing, professional upgrading (scheduled instructing), familiarization with the measures to be taken in compliance with regulatory and other acts of the Russian Federation aimed at preventing money laundering and terrorism financing, as well as in line with the Internal Control rules for preventing money laundering and terrorism financing and procedures to apply to implementing thereof when performing professional duties, familiarization with disciplinary measures that may be applied to the personnel for non-compliance with the Russian anti-money laundering legislation and the Bank’s respective documents).
- Procedure to apply to examining the personnel’s knowledge of anti-money laundering and terrorism financing measures and rules. The respective examination shall be conducted on a regular basis, but no less than once a year.
The Bank undertakes to organize for its employees within the frames of their duties the following training courses:
- Studies of public regulatory acts and other documentation to apply to counteracting legalizing the illicit gains and financing terrorism.
- Studies of the Bank’s internal control rules and regulations to apply to counteracting legalizing the illicit gains and financing terrorism.
- Practical Course on the application of the internal control rules and regulations to counteract legalizing illicit gains and financing terrorism, inclusive of the programs which are designed to facilitate such financing.
A fundamental principle of these Training Programs is that underpinning the Bank’s efficient performance lies personal involvement in the process of each employee within his or her competence area.
The Bank’s employees shall to attend training courses designed to help counteract legalizing illicit gains and financing terrorism on a regular basis, but no less than once a year.
Training of an employee in charge of the respective job shall be conducted no less than twice a year.